While it felt like summer today, in no time the leaves will be changing and the air will be crisper. And with the seasons changing also comes... DRY SKIN.
I've suffered from super dry heels for most of my life, but I took it to a new level this year. This past week my left heel cracked open, leaving me limping through NYC as I tried to avoid putting pressure on it. While it felt too early to bust out my Repair Salve, I smothered my heels with it before I went to bed last night, sealed it in with some socks, and woke up RENEWED. Honestly, I shocked myself at how effective my own product was.
I shouldn't have been surprised though, given I created this product to do just that: to repair and protect dry cracked hands, cuticles, feet or any other skin in need of intense moisture.
It's made of the most moisturizing, nourishing ingredients:
Just 6 ingredients. Minimal and effective. How all products should be.
- avocado oil (rich in fatty acids and healing vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E)
- olive oil (hydrating, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial)
- coconut oil (rich in fatty acids, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal)
- beeswax (antibacterial, helps skin retain moisture, loaded w/ vitamin A)
- lavender essential oil (antispetic and anti-inflammatory, can help with wound healing)
- frankincense essential oil (astringent, anti-inflammatory, protects skin cells, promotes healing)
My multi-purpose Repair Salve is a best seller in the winter, but don't wait until then. Stock up on yours NOW.
Pro tip: keep a tin in your purse or desk at work for when your skin needs some extra TLC. Also a GREAT gift for parents and grandparents.
Hope you all have an amazing week! Get some rest tonight to prepare for that end of the quarter hustle. 💪